It's A Funny Thing Really

Obviously, you know what a blog is. Well. This is the blog of Butner Brimberry. You're about to enter a madhouse of wisdom and focused guidance. No helmets on this ride please. Please unfasten your seatbelts.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

SOUL PATROL SOUL PATROL SOUL PATROL!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! For the first time in my LIFE. The American Idol contestant that had been my favorite since I saw them audition ACTUALLY WON. Let's recap my heartbreaks:

Season 2 - Clay Aiken
Season 3 - Jon Peter Lewis
Season 4 - Anthony Fedorov

And now FINALLY my favorite, Taylor Hicks, has WON the competition. I am very excited for him. I'm hoping he gets to sing songs that don't eat it hard. The "Do I Make You Proud" song is a steaming pile dude. Like really. Anyway props to Taylor! SOUL PATROL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home