It's A Funny Thing Really

Obviously, you know what a blog is. Well. This is the blog of Butner Brimberry. You're about to enter a madhouse of wisdom and focused guidance. No helmets on this ride please. Please unfasten your seatbelts.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Peeling Bananas

Let me tell you something funny about ABOUT.

Ambiguity. Here goes,


There are three things going on in my spectrum of reality right now. Lets call thing one: F. Thing two: X's. Thing three: A map of Russia before the split.

F is supposed to be what I am constantly doing, or rather supposed to be, but I hate F and want to get away from F as soon as possible (for you, the reader, I have decided to not abbreviate that). Now part of my dislike of F is because of X's. When X's is going on I can't even think about F or anything.

Why is this?

It very much frustrates me to no extent. The anger is seething through me (just kidding it's not really...love you...). So then in comes a map of Russia before the split. If it werent for this I think I would be going crazy with pressure coming in from X's and F. But keep in mind, this is a map of Russia before the split and it could crumble and be gone in a second. So then if that's gone, I'm left with F and X's and my life is just shoddy to say the least. I need to get away from F and I need to get away from X's, unless it turn's into O's. I don't even know if I can ever be around X's anymore because like several letters in the alphabet, X's just doesn't seem to GET IT. I would very much like the map of Russia before the split to not go away - but that's in God's hands.

Goodnight.


P.s. I have never done drugs (Crazy women are my anti-drug)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home