Thank you Taylor Hicks
It took three years but it has finally happened again.
Back in season 2 of American Idol that was an unbelievable amount of buzz before the finals had even begun about Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard. Then they performed and week after week excelled into star status.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Taylor Hicks.

The thing I respect the most out of this guy (other than his talent and likability) is the fact that he has been able to do what only has been done once before in 5 years of this show and that is get people talking. I truly hope that this will continue and Taylor will continue to impress us. He has finally given the media something to actually talk about and a reason for everyone to tune in. I can't tell you how much I like it when something good gets "buzz." It gets me excited, and when I'm excited, I'm happy.
So you are hearing it here from me, the name Taylor Hicks will be repeatedly heard by
everyone in America in the coming weeks, he will be a ratings giant for Fox, and if he somehow gets into the Final 2 with Ace Young - we may see the Apocalypse.I can't wait to see this guy continue to rock on through the show. Tomorrow I think I will post about my recent obsession with all games made by Blizzard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home