It's A Funny Thing Really

Obviously, you know what a blog is. Well. This is the blog of Butner Brimberry. You're about to enter a madhouse of wisdom and focused guidance. No helmets on this ride please. Please unfasten your seatbelts.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Starcraft


Ok so since I have moved in with Ken and Sean I have been playing a lot more computer games. If you are down like a clown you gots to play Star Wars: Empire at War, Commandos Strike Force, and Starcraft.

We have been having these all out onslaught Starcraft games. The debate is - does Sean win because he doesnt move and fortifies himself in with Turrets, or does Butner win who has the highest score at the end of the game and attacks (and obliterates) all opponents equally? It's a weak argument I know but still, Sean insists.

So we got Dan in on the action tonight and him, Sean, and myself fought for an hour and twenty minutes until I won. Yeah I'm getting pretty cocky at this game and I'm getting pretty tight with the Protoss. Tomorrow I will probably start up the single player and hack through that. Hopefully I will get the surprise I have been waiting for for so long you wouldn't believe but I'm trying not to have unrealistic expectations.

Peace Nicaraguans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home