Fervent Ferret
My life isn't spiraling out of control. I wish there was a way to make yourself feel one way and not another. Motivation is key to winning at life in general.
I woke up this morning knowing I had a presentation that I had stayed up late the night before working on. It was done I needed but print it out and go to class. But what did I do? I decided to take the minor grade hit and fell back asleep not waking again until about 1 o'clock to the knocking of Deakins. I wish this was something knew to me but it's not. I really just do not care about school anymore. I'm not a lazy or unmotivated person by any means. I am a fervent ferret when it comes to doing things that I think are cool or important or a passion of mine. But I've been missing half of myself for about 7 months now and hardly anything is important to me.

1 Comments:
Frequent Failure
Post a Comment
<< Home