Zerg Rush
I can't stop playing or thinking about Starcraft.
Me, Sean, and Ken started playing it again a couple weeks ago. We moved on from that to Warcraft III. Then we moved on to the next logical step, Diablo II. Ken and Sean are playing it right now as I type this and prepare to leave for class. But when I get back I want to play more Starcraft. I've just started the Zerg campaign and it's rockin. So basically one company keeps this 3 man apartment entertained.
Yeah, nice logo Blizzard but I swear you guys will be the death of me. If I start playing World of Warcraft I am afraid of what might happen to me. *Pet peeve: When people eat cereal and clang the spoon against the bowl. My gosh. Yes Ken if you are reading this I am referring to you. He just clanked it 5 times in a row*American Idol tomorrow night. IS EXCITED!
Here are some random quizzes on Starcraft I took. Oh man I am into this.

You are most like: High Templar Tassadar.
Hailing from the distant Protoss Homeworld of Aiur,
High Templar Tassadar was in command of the
fleet ordered to prevent the spread of the
Zerg in the Terran Sector. He disobeyed the
orders of the conclave, yet saved his
homeworld by purging from it the twisted
Overmind, though it cost him his own life.
Which StarCraft Hero are you most like?

Science Vessel. You're more into the tactics and
research than fighting, but you still got
some moves.
What Starcraft unit are you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home