I'VE HAD IT
Get your copy of the player here
For those of you wondering, this is footage from the upcoming classic to be "Snakes on a Plane." I believe the unofficial tagline for this movie is "I've had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane!!"
I may not know who you are or what your background is but I think you can feel fairly certain that you can't write a movie with a better premise than snakes being on a plane and Samuel L. Jackson apparently trying to stop them. I like plot twists. Maybe in the end Samuel L. Jackson IS a motherfuckin' snake on that motherfuckin' plane. WHO KNOWS! My point is this movie is going to kick ass all up and down the street it's not even funny. I mean did you watch that footage? They couldn't even cut a real trailer it's so awesome! It wasn't even a teaser either! It was just shots! Clearly Mr. David R. Ellis knows that snakes being on a plane is something we all legitimately fear and if you are too terrified of the snakes we might miss the story. So they eased back a little on the snake effects. Such a good move.Basically, if anyone pans this movie before or after it's release they are unamerican AND in my eyes are committing several acts of treason against their fellow man. I wish I had thought of this movie.
Next summer myself and Matthew Kennedy will be making a spinoff sequel entitled either
Pelicans on a Yacht or Bears on a Bus. Sweet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home