Gone for good
When it comes to "celebrity deaths" I have long stated that the one that has brought me the most sorrow was the death of Owen Hart. I believe that today has finally topped that. Steve Irwin died early yesterday morning. I just had to get on here and say how so completely sad I am about this. I remember being in high school and me and my Dad came across this show of this guy going out in the wild and capturing crocodiles. It was, and still is, one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen. My Dad and I always followed Steve on television and were huge fans so I suppose it was only fitting that he called me at 10 this morning to tell me he had died.

Here's to you Steve. You're passion and dedication to what you loved was infectious. There is not going to be anyone else like you ever.
R.I.P. Steve Irwin
From,
Butner :'(

1 Comments:
This brings back great memories from all the time we watched Steve before he was famous. Butner you introduced me to the "Crocodile Hunter" and maybe a year or two later he went ballistic. I even used him when teaching spiritual gifts class as my example of a person who had great passion.
Post a Comment
<< Home